20. Feminist. Care-free black girl.
This is mainly a black and white blog, but I will reblog other things for shits in giggles.
college: Why should we accept you
me: *raps the entire verse of anaconda and laughs nicki's nasty laugh flawlessly*
college: damn son you in
Can’t wait until I graduate in two semesters. So over this department and hindsight 20/20 I shouldve transferred out my freshmen year BC deep down I knew I would get nowhere in this department. Or at the least I would’ve not come here as a music major
Now I’ll have a degree that means nothing to me. But at least I’ll have a minor in a subject I love. #lesigh
You just do it. You force yourself to get up. You force yourself to put one foot before the other, and God damn it, you refuse to let it get to you. You fight. You cry. You curse. Then you go about the business of living. That’s how I’ve done it. There’s no other way.
1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave.